Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thing 24: Digi Mobile Internet AGAIN!

I didnt really realize that anyone was following this blog until I got this mail:

Dear S,

I am writing to tell you that your data on Digi's mobile internet charges is WRONG!

I signed up for the RM3 daily package for several days, and this is what happened.

Day 1. I was charged RM3 immediately.
Day 2. They charged me automatically at around 7:20AM.
Day 3. Again got charged RM3 automatically around 7:20AM.



Day 4. 1AM I tried to stop the service using *116 at around 1AM. Although I managed to receive a message that says the service was successfully terminated, it STILL CHARGED ME ANOTHER RM3

Day 4. 7:20AM, They charged me AGAIN!! RM3!

What a CHEAT this damn digi mobile internet is! Something stupid must be wrong with their damn systems!!##$%^$%

I have added some pictures from my phone. See for yourself la.

No comments: